Hello All.......CS brews differently for me at different times......whether it is the lunar phase causing it........I have no idea......and probably in truth ...no one else knows either....Robb
From: Ed Kasper <edkas...@pacbell.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Lunar CS making
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:02:46 -0800

A good doctor cures 30% of his patients simply by wearing a white coat and
telling the patient that they will be better.
In every severe trauma the best way to help someone is to tell them they are
all right. Re-assure them, never tell them the truth, never show the truth
on your face. Their injuries are such that they may die - but shock and
despair will kill even when the injuries are not life-threatening.
Rituals - and Beliefs - are what all people live and die by.

Ed Kasper, Santa Cruz, CA.
- but that's the way it is in this part of California !

Happy Holidays, Joy and Peace to ALL.