Dear list members,

Yesterday was my first day that I received emails of this group, so as a new
member let me introduce myself. I'am Robert 63yrs retired for about 8years.
Educated as a chemist I worked more than 30 years in nuclear energy en
pharmaceutical industry.
About 4-5 years ago I saw the publications on CS by Dr.Robert Beck and Metcalf
and knowing the bactericidal effect of silver I became interested immediately.
One of my hobbies was working with silver  and construction of Beck's CS
generator was a piece of cake. In the Netherlands where I live you can get
.9995 silver but there is a charge of about 120$ for making this purity
regardless the quantity. So I decided to buy a 1 kilogram of 2,0mm wire,
sufficient for about 120 generators. I made several hundreds of the battery
type and seventy with a.o. a  transformer 220V AC->40V DV
I supplied friends and family with both the generator and information about the
use and application of CS. Over 400 people started with my help with CS and
many have phoned me with enthousiast reactions. Although I ask them to phone me
only when their results are not already mentioned in the literature, these
calls became a burden costing me about 2-3 days per week. Than I trained
someone else in the construction of the battery CS-generator which relieved me
of many calls. So I became a source of CS information (in dutch) as well and
that is one of the reasons for my participation in this group.

Another reason is that I recently learned about the differences in particle
size dependent on the water and CS making procedure, of which I would like to
learn more.
But it was my search for information on the construction of a colloidal gold
generator in another group that someone forwarded me a few of your emails, and
made me aware of this list. I know that I have to use a HV trafo for neontubes
(220V input) but what is the required output voltage? And do we use AC or DC
output?  I can buy here 220V-> 8kV but I have read 8 + 15kV in a commercial
advertisement. My questions are about the same as Satchid's, can someone help
me with the details for construction, and are their different possibilities and
consequently different results?
Greetings
RB