I believe some one on this list had quantities of magnesium oxide to sell, if I
am correct would you contact me please.  Rusty
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Leo Regehr
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 2:10 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Magnesium oxide

  That is neat. Thanks.
  Leo

  Kevin Nolan wrote:

    Leo - some while ago I was told there is a cheap do-it-yourself method for
    making MgO2 (magnesium peroxide) that some people actually use. As I
recall,
    simply mix MgO (magnesium oxide) powder with about an equal quantity of 50%
    (or proportionately more 35% if you can't get 50%) H2O2. Stir into a
slurry,
    and leave to dry, preferably in the sun. There will be a reaction that
    converts a fair portion to the peroxide. Once dry, break it up and place
    into capsules or simply keep in a tight jar.
    regards, Kevin Nolan