Exactly.
 I might add that 'we' are pretty new to GM and should excercize extreme
caution. Short sightedness could be catastrophic.
 I also totally agree that all foods should be labeled to include all
substances used in its production and growth that lie outside a clearcut
organic definition. [chemical pesticides and fertilizers and hormones etc]
Ken