Oh I agree wholehearted.  I was totally confused, raised as a Methodist, where
all that stuff in the Bible didn't make any sense as it was being taught in
Sunday School. I had pretty well decided it was all fiction until I read these
books.  Now it all makes perfect sense. It wasn't the Bible that was wrong, it
was the interpretations of the Bible that were all wet.  Now with a scientific
background, the Bible is no longer unbelievable, but seems to actually be a
quite accurate historical document.

Marshall