Dear Maxine,
                        Several years ago, while conducting experimental medical
investigations designed to assist in controlling/alleviating the severe pain
associated with facial neuralgia (primarily abcessed tooth complications), we
came upon one ancillary protocol that....in multiple cases....yielded excellent
results.  The procedure involved the oral ingestion of 1200 mg of common bone
meal daily-----divided into three equal doses.  Actually, we utilized much
larger dosages....especially during the early acute stages (sometimes as high as
20 grams daily).  Since it is, essentially, a non-toxic substance.......it would
be difficult to over-dose.
                       The effects addressing facial neuralgia-induced pain
were, sometimes, very dramatic.  Favorably impressed
by these results, I was encouraged to utilize the protocol myself-----when
afflicted by severe facial neuralgia manifesting from complications driven by an
abcessed jaw tooth.  Within 36 hours after the onset of the bone meal protocol,
I was pain-free.  This after a series of emergency treatments involving a
multiplicity of conventional alleopathic protocols.......efforts which had
consumed nine days------without any measureable favorable response.
                                            Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.