From: Beth [mailto:b...@sysr.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 7:20 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Some info please?

Another great thing for cleaning out ear wax is ear candles. You can buy them on line or at a health store. They are inexpensive and may help alleviate sinus pressure. I use them several times a year. Also, I would like more info on making CS. Is there a website to help me out. I am clueless about it and am new to this board. Thanks. Beth Brawnhttp://5pillars.com/healthyfinances/