Yawn.

James-Osbourne: Holmes

-----Original Message-----
From: John Reeder [mailto:jree...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 9:44 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Some info please?

Hello all,

Apparently, Mr Lee has a problem. I haven't stated anything "negative" about
cs, I am a firm
believer in its ability to heal and to keep one healthy. I have experiences
with cs healing and
have stated them on this forum in the past (although, I am a relatively new
member). I and
my friends use cs on an ongoing basis. And, I certainly didn't mean to get
him upset

Mr Lee appears to be the type who loves to argue and fight, from reading the
tenor his posts.
I simply posted a medical link (seemingly a reasonable link) and questioned
(or should I say,
dared to question his somewhat irrational post). I love stories such as he
told about the "hairy
green meat", but run into problems when I try to justify my beliefs in cs to
my rational friends
with stories such as that. For daring to question, I am called a liar. I
thought that this forum
was a 'give and take' forum where we could all investigate, dare to
question, comment, and
check out the veracity of others' statements. If my Lee was in my classroom
and was given
a "WebQuest" assignment about this whole scenario (as an uninvolved
investigator), he would
be in the 'C- to D' range grade-wise right now.

I refuse to enter into that and will not respond to his personal problems or
his agenda.

Out of here, lurking from now on, or at least until I have read several
hundred hours of archives
per Mr Lee's prescription (thought that I had already done that, but didn't
keep track of how
many hours I spent in the archives - my wife would disagree, she says I
spend too much time on
the cs site as it is). Oh well.

Got to go, county folks are coming to check out potential fire ants on the
property.

John