Toenail fungus is probably one of the more difficult things to try and
eliminate with CS.  The problem is that it is so difficult to get the CS
to the fungus.  Use internally and externally, and the length of time to
eliminate it from what I understand is as long as it takes the tonail to
completely grow out from the root to the end.

Some have reported mixing CS with DSMO for this if I recall correctly.

Marshall