I'm a CS newbie (on it a little over a week taking 3 tablespoons a day) so i'm
kind of taking notice of any changes of all of my bodily functions lately. when
i looked at my stool in the toilet after lunch the other day it was unusually
dark green. i eat green vegetables and take herbs and vitamins anyway and my
stool has become green as a result of that in the past but this time it was
unusually dark green. could taking  CS have changed  my stool color.? i feel
just fine by the way any feedback?

thank you