In a message dated 8/15/2002 1:04:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cmccau...@kayescholer.com writes:

> I take about 6 to 8 ounces total daily of my own LVDC CS.  This may be alot
> but I also have other problems I'm trying to fix, like the Hep C, etc....
> Then again, for those problems, it may not be enough.  Any thoughts would
> be appreciated regarding the amount I should take for those type of
> viruses.
>
> Thanks,
> Christine

Christine.  Let me tell you what we have experienced...when you listen to one
person, they wind up being wrong somewhere even if they are right some of the
time.  Many of the people using CS, selling it, have no personal experience
with a severe disease.  Some do.  Many are just using it for colds and such
and are really in the dark as to what makes an effective dose, etc.  I know
one guy with a very severe condition who drank one gallon a day at 10 ppm for
a very very long time.  He was eventually cured of a very bad sickness.  He
has some sort of brain cancer? caused by radiation.  He didn't drop dead and
isn't grey.  Someone else might drop  dead and turn gray using it the same
way?  I don't know.  I think we need to determine how bad our situation is.
With Hep C, my own personal opinion is, use the CS.  Hep C is going to kill
you for sure if you do not do some on the edge stuff.  But you are doing
that.

There is a guy with a program for Hep C and has the best results in the
country but he is really over charging for his stuff.  He is Dr. Ward Bond at
Carol Bond.com??  I forget the exact address, search for it.  He has a Hep C
program and has the best results nation wide.  I don't doubt that he does.
Personally, I don't like being over charged for products but I guess that's
the way it is.  He charges what others do, and I'm one of those people who
don't like being constantly milked by every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes
down the pike.  Other than that, he may be of use to you but he slams
CS...he's against it which makes me wonder how intelligent he really is.

FYI...