"M. G. Devour" wrote:
>I've never heard of good bacteria in fresh milk, but I'm not
> an expert.

Plenty of them. The ones that make milk go sour. The lactic acid
producing bacteria.

> You've also demonstrated that freezing works to prevent spoilage

Not spoilage but going sour. Pasteurized milk, on the other hand, can
spoil because it may not contain enough lactic acid forming bacteria.
Raw milk is very safe to drink, and it is more digestible and
utilizable. Raw milk can be a very effective medicine --
http://www.realmilk.com/milkcure.html

Roman