rwtnbch...@aol.com wrote:

> Jack,
>   I appreciate your explanation,however I'm not that smart.  Would
> youmind re-explaining what you said.  Here are some of the words I had
> some trouble with:

> ionic,

Containing ions, atoms which are missing one or more electrons and are
thus positively charged.

> yellow colloids

A colloid that is yellow.

> , ionicsilver

Containing ions of silver atoms.

> , cellular dedifferentiation

Reversion of normally differentiated cells to stem cells.

> , PPM

PPM, or in other units mg/liter.

> , agryria.

A condition where silver compounds will become silver atoms upon
exposure to light (the photographic process), and then continue to grow
until they become lodged in the skin (the photographic development
process).  This results in a darkening of the skin, usually of a blue
tinge. This requires 4 things, light, preferrably in the UV range,
fairly large quantities of silver compound(s) (smaller amounds will not
grow the crystal fast enough to get lodged), a ph of over 7, and a
developer in the blood.

The blood has a ph of over 7, but skin normally has a ph under 7.
Caffine makes a good developer. So to develop argyria you would need to
do something like the following:

Drink a fairly large quantity of a silver compound, such as silver
nitrate.  Wash the skin with normal or lye soap to alkalinize it.  Drink
several cups of coffee, then go out and sunbath on a clear day.  You
might be able to skip the washing part, with somewhat reduced results.

Marshall