Re: CS>Newbie/Particle SizeThis isn't a CS question but I need help and thought
someone on this board may not mind. I'm completing a final exam right now (as
part of a class toward my bachelors in nutrition) and need to find 3 people who
are in the alternative health field (ie: massage therapist, acupuncturist,
iridoligist, etc....) and interview them. It can all be done via email. If you
would be interested in answering a few questions for me please email me at
b...@sysr.com

Sorry for using this board but I didn't know where else to turn (the yellow
pages of the phone book is my last choice) Thanks

Beth Brawn