Sorry Marshall.  I re-read my post and it confused me.  Let me try again.

What I meant to say is some generators I read about are using 3 Batteries
rather than 2.

When making CS are we trying to get equal charge from a negative silver wire
and a positive silver wire?

Then, to make a good brew, does the solution need to be stirred?

Also, does the distance between the two silver wires make a difference.

When I first started making mine, I was told that my spring water would work
and didn't need the distilled water.  I know it worked to some extent, but
the more I read on the list, the more I realize that the minerals in natural
spring water must have an effect on my finished product so I switched to
distilled.

The spring water produced a cloudy brew whereas the distilled water made it
clear.

Also, since we are going back to Silver 101, when using sea salt which makes
the brew yellow, is this an indicator of particle size?  I know it makes it
faster, but what is it making faster?

This leads me to wonder about IV use.  Since sodium chloride IV solution is
salty, does that change the structure of the CS.  I generally use D5W
thinking that the salt would change the structure.

Just learning so any information is helpful. I'm still back tracking the
achieves attempting to not ask questions that you old timers have addressed
before, but that is a slow process.

Thanks,
Barbara