Spring water has any combination and amount of mineral and metallic
anions you can imagine as evidenced by the very fact of its high
conductivity. Make CS with it and it's anyone guess as to what you'll get.
[but, in a pinch...at least some of the total content will be useful and
the rest not very harmful]
 If I make CS using my well water, I get a blue grey precipitate.
 There are some small variances even using distilled water. [nearly always
irrelevent]
Ken