In article <3d68225b.7050...@tir.com>, "ja...@tir.com" <ja...@tir.com> wrote:

>I have been very pleased with the results and the price of the CS
>supplied by www.silvershield.biz  The price I paid works out to 47 cents
>an ounce.  I believe they also have available a constant current
>generator to produce either a quart or a gallon of CS.  There are also
>links to various studies and information such as I've included here.
>
>Good Luck
>
>Rob

Would your favorable comments about silvershield.biz have anything to do
with the fact that the domain is registered in your name? If you're
really just a satisfied customer, what is your relationship with the
company such that your name is listed in the site's WHOIS entry?

whois -h whois.geektools.com silvershield.biz ...
Query:     silvershield.biz
Registry:  whois.neulevel.biz
Results:
Domain Name:                                 SILVERSHIELD.BIZ
Domain ID:                                   D3210763-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar:                        REGISTER.COM
Domain Status:                               ok
Registrant ID:                               C25376729-NLVL
Registrant Name:                             Robert Janks
Registrant Organization:                     Silvershield
Registrant Address1:                         13209 North Holly Road
Registrant City:                             Holly
Registrant State/Province:                   MI
Registrant Postal Code:                      48442
Registrant Country:                          United States
Registrant Country Code:                     US
Registrant Phone Number:                     +1.2486342569
Registrant Email:                            ja...@tir.com
Administrative Contact ID:                   C25376732-NLVL
Administrative Contact Name:                 Robert Janks
Administrative Contact Organization:         Silvershield
Administrative Contact Address1:             13209 North Holly Road
Administrative Contact City:                 Holly
Administrative Contact State/Province:       MI
Administrative Contact Postal Code:          48442
Administrative Contact Country:              United States
Administrative Contact Country Code:         US
Administrative Contact Phone Number:         +1.2486342569
Administrative Contact Email:                ja...@tir.com
Billing Contact ID:                          NEUL-0000365605
Billing Contact Name:                        Domain Registrar
Billing Contact Address1:                    575 8th Avenue
Billing Contact City:                        New York
Billing Contact State/Province:              NY
Billing Contact Postal Code:                 10018
Billing Contact Country:                     United States
Billing Contact Country Code:                US
Billing Contact Phone Number:                +1.2127989200
Billing Contact Email:                       domain-regist...@register.com
Technical Contact ID:                        C25376726-NLVL
Technical Contact Name:                      Hostmaster Hostmaster
Technical Contact Organization:              Earthlink Inc.
Technical Contact Address1:                  1430 W. Peactree St. NW
Technical Contact Address2:                  Suite 400
Technical Contact City:                      Atlanta
Technical Contact State/Province:            GA
Technical Contact Postal Code:               30309
Technical Contact Country:                   United States
Technical Contact Country Code:              US
Technical Contact Phone Number:              +1.8889321997
Technical Contact Facsimile Number:          +1.9724815884
Technical Contact Email:                     hostmas...@earthlink.net
Name Server:                                 DNS3.EARTHLINK.NET
Name Server:                                 DNS2.EARTHLINK.NET
Created by Registrar:                        REGISTER.COM
Last Updated by Registrar:                   REGISTER.COM
Domain Registration Date:                    Mon Jul 01 20:00:30 GMT 2002
Domain Expiration Date:                      Wed Jun 30 23:59:59 GMT 2004
Domain Last Updated Date:                    Mon Jul 01 20:00:45 GMT 2002

--
John A. Stanley                           j...@natel.net