I am reviewing that literature now. I did find one interesting sentence:

Silver at 50-500 mg/kg body weight is the lethal toxic dose in humans.

When I was a teenager I swallowed a quarter. This was when quarters were 90%
silver.  It weighed 6.25 grams, so there was 5.625 grams of silver there.  I
weighted about 100 pounds, or about 40 KG.  The lethal dose would be 2 to 20
grams.  So I should have had a dosage that was in the lethal range.  I did not
even get sick.  I cannot help but believe they are speaking of silver salts, not
silver metal.

Marshall