I wrote:
> >Now that we've hashed out the two competing worldviews of the Co-op and
> >"Dr. Jon", can we end or move this thread to the Off Topic List,
> >please?

Chuck replies:
> As you wish, Mike, but the relevance to the silver list is that aka Dr
> Jon expressed a point about CS on a newsletter and exceptions were
> taken on this one. I would think it would be hashed here to a
> conclusion (or not) logically. Still your call...

Good point, Chuck, but...

And, later:
> This topic has changed enough to move it to the OT list.

That was my sense, too.

Clearly "Dr. Jon" has his loyal customers and his detractors. Most seem
to agree that he's not exactly as he presents himself, but differ on
how important that is. Ultimately, *THAT* issue is won't be resolved
here.

The CS bashing by one of "Dr. Jon's" consultants was worth reporting,
so that others could respond, as were any replies received from those
posts!

So, there it is. Make note that my powers may be extensive, but are not
unlimited, and you all *DO* have considerable influence on how the list
is to be used.

Be well,

Mike D.