<<Kallie is part of mr Tracys' group.
They allow character assassination as long as it's not about their own
members.
Went through all of this a year ago.
It still surfaces, showing how powerful gossip and innuendo can be.
I find it despicable.>>

   Take a look at any of the sites where current and previously licensed
physicians are listed.  You'll never find him.

  I wouldn't call what was done on Tracy's list character assassination.
There was a tremendous amount of damning evidence, including
articles from a newspaper in Florida, and mention of the very same
cats "Dr. Jon" talks about now - except then, his name was Stewart.

      That's the last I'm saying on the topic.

Catherine