So Chuck,
You present us with a message copied from another site by some chap we
don't know. How is this any different from the stuff you take
exception to?

One fact would seem to be consistent however, that the person
purporting to be Dr. Jon Brooks Oncologist, is someone else and is not
a Dr.

Armed with this knowledge, one can make an informed decision on
whether to have a commercial relationship with him or whether to trust
information coming from him.

I have had unfortunate personal dealings with him, but the reason that
I don't use the Health Co-op is because I can buy better elsewhere.

Ivan.