Dear Jason,
Thanks for your very thoughtful message.  I can see your point that it
would be best for concentrated CS to be administered by a doctor.  But
how ironic that the vast majority of otherwise-reliable, western
educated doctors would appear to tend not to accept the validity of CS,
also the victims of the dis-information.

You asked about the possibility of my having a comparison done on the
high ppm CS I make, to see how effective it really is, and I will hope
to do that at some point in the future.  But at present I use this CS
primarily to saturate ceramic candle filters, all of which have tested
100% removal of fecal coliforms.  I use the high ppm secondarily for
various treatments on my family while traveling, 'where there is no
doctor.'

For example, my wife Catherine had a very nasty bout of strep throat
while we were in a Nepali game park, far from any clinic.  She had had
this kind of severe strep several times before, only going to the doctor
after it hit her like a ton of bricks, and each time she'd go on
antibiotics and be laid up in bed for nearly a week.  While in the game
park, when seh finally admitted that it was severe strep (her throat
red) we put her on a careful regime of the labelled-3200ppm Microdyn,
diluted to ~20ppm, a 200ml. glass every four hours.  By the second glass
she was already feeling better and no further bed rest was indicated, so
she didn't miss out on any of the fun activities of the family. (We
subsequently rode an elephant out to a place where we could watch
rhinos.)

It would be interesting to know how Mexicans fare at the business of
self treatment with Microdyn.  I suppose I have not tuned in sooner to
your concern about improper dosage simply because, CS in any shape or
form is considered improper by most doctors, misquided as their
viewpoint may be.  So it may appear that the laymen need to hazard their
own dosing, dependent on their own good instincts in seeking proper
advice.  Of course your concern about a doctor's supervision would
extend to many kinds of remedies and not only those of CS.  But what
with lack of medical facilites, educated people in third world countries
have to make do.  For example, peace corps doctors around the world tend
to warn their volunteers about the hazards of self prescription/ self
dosage.  Then they give the volunteers prescription drugs, like
antibiotics, prior to their going to their various postings, usually
remote.

So I may see your point about unethical sales of high ppm in the U.S.,
for example.  But given the climate in third world countries, where self
dosing is de rigeur, I think the ethical aspects get thrown out the
window.  In a fair and just world your wisdom would perhaps prevail.
Reid

Jason said,
Reid:

My greatest concern with the high PPM solutions is misuse.  You'll note
that
in a previous message, the original company that manufactured what was
likely MSP only sold the product to doctors...  That this doctor then
decided to retail it to others is besides the point!

There are reasons for this.  I consider companies that only sell these
high
PPM products to doctors ethical companies.  I consider companies that do

not, unethical, in that all the companies ( all that I have been able to

find with similiar products ) do not claim that there is no risk to use.

The fact of the matter is, there is no risk to use, provided that the
instructions on the label are followed.

Judging from the emails I've received over the last two years, there are

many people out there using high PPM MSP as if it were electro-colloidal

silver; undiluted, and taking amounts that certainly do produce a
considerable risk, even if only a cosmetic one.

I'm very certain that silver citrate is a bit different than many of the

products out there, including the one in a recent post... But the
statement
that the "colloidal silver" was effective at 250 PPM + is frightening.
I'm
almost willing to bet that either someone didn't do the testing
correctly,
or that someone crossed their information somewhere.

I certainly understand your point.  If I were in a third world country
without access to distilled water, I wouldn't hesitate to use what was
at my
disposal, including tap water if necessary.

Have you considered having a comparison done on your product, to see how

effective it really is ( once diluted to useable )?

That might be revealing, and might either put your mind at ease, or give
you
something more to shoot for...

Kind Regards,

Jason

PS:  Yes, I certainly agree and know that high concentrations of CS can
be
made, but it is good to keep in mind that the nature of the products
with
high PPM are different!