If you didn't dilute it, your body fluids would. :-)

What works works...no arguement there.
 If something else works a bit better?

But ya uses what ya gots...there ain't no other way.
 If ya don't have a carbon fiber fishing rod...the fish don't care if you
use a bamboo pole. [They STILL won't like you as much as you like them.]

It's a goood thing fish don't fry people...too wet. [If you ever see a fish
with a waterproof flare...drop your end of the hook and run! It can only
evolve after you..should work for a while.]
Ken