Evening Robb,

Hi......I know for a fact that it can be taken internally because I've done
it.....and it has been used many times for RA via IV.  It tastes nasty
.......and even worse......it makes you smell even worse..........It takes 3
days for the smell to go away after you discontinue use.

Gee, that sounds like it might make good mosquito repellant. Our very wet weather for the last several weeks, plus warm temperatures has created lots of mosquitoes. More have bitten me that I want to count.

Plus, west nile is close by,  1/2 mile and 14 miles away is too close.

 How do you figure that Dr.  Stanley Jacob can take this stuff every day?

 Could you tell us how much it takes to produce this smell?

What about the Russian doctors?

"Russian Doctors alone, write 30 million DMSO prescriptions annually for patients suffering from arthritis, lupus, Scleroderma and a host of pain-related musco-skeletal conditions."

http://www.a1msm.co.uk/015_success/02_msm_james_coburn_arthritis.htm

Many of you have seen this information. Possibly some have not.

Wayne