Evening Laura,

Many of us are interested in learning more about IV use of CS, DMSO, and H2O2.

People mention IV's quite often here, but can IV's ever self-administered?
Or is this done only under a doctor's care?  Did you use the CS/DMSO in IV?

   I don't think it has to be done under a doctors care, especially to my dog.

I talked to my favorite nurse, who lives nearby, and asked her if she was qualified to do IV.

   She replied,  "that is what I am trained to do".

With the proper knowledge, we could benefit from IV treatments that are outlawed or seldom practiced by conventional doctors. The use of H2O2 comes to mind.

I have no doubt that my dog would benefit from IV of H2O2, if we had the knowledge of what to use and what ratios, dosage, ect.

At my age, I certainly don't intend to go to any med school, but I would buy a book and study to learn more about this, considering I have a person that is trained to do IV.

   Any suggestions as to where to find this information?

   Wayne