on 11/6/02 8:59 AM, sol at pcar...@wyoming.com wrote:

The thing that I think makes me the saddest about this is that a trial of CS
absolutely can't hurt anything or cause any side effects whatsoever, If I am
reading all the info correctly. Well, except for the slight possiblilty of
argyria, which I gather is strictly a cosmetic problem and causes no health
effects at all?
It is like the 12 to 15 years I tried to get help from allopathic
physicians---you can see by their eyes and body language that they are not
listening......at this point, I am so sceptical of allopathic medicine that
I truly pity anyone who completely puts their life in its hands.
paula
--
Dinsdale and Julius Groucho, Bailey and Thumper (bunnies); Spati and Ripi
(cats)

Paula,
I  have tried to help people by giving c/s but they would rather have
prednizone (drug).
I help elder people and it is incredible how much of a killer this drug is.
I found  the side effects and I copied the site and would give it to people
but they insisted on taking the drug instead of c/s. they all died within 2
yrs.  I would not let my mom on this drug the doctor was upset because I
would not but he asked why and I told him he answered by saying that I was
right that the drug was responsible for killing 8 of his patients. I almost
fell over backward he than walked out and I heard him on the phone doubling
the prednizone, he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, and said if they
don't know I am not going to tell them.
It is incredible how absolutely ingrained drugs are in the mind of people.
I also work with people as a volunteer helping them with their sciatic
problem. 99% of the time a bad back and the sciatic are the cause of the
falling arches, I show them why by using acupressure on the feet and tell
them that they must get arch supports but no they would rather have the pain
and pain it is.  I was a friend of a chiro. she quit her practice because of
her back I looked down at her tennis shoes and she was walking( almost) on
her fallen arches I told her to look in the mirror that her problem could
possibly be her feet but no she wanted the pain and that I was zilch(not a
professional and what would I know). she is now in constant pain and on
DRUGS when simple arch supports might have helped, she never even tried
them.
I have gotten so many people out of their wheelchairs, walkers, canes by
making them get better shoes or arch supports, but most would rather suffer
the pain, as in c/s I no longer say anything to anyone for they just don't
get it. I am so glad for this group and have learned much.  THANKS ALL