Hullo Mary Lou,
Could you let me have a copy of the Prednisone info please. Or point me to a
site where I could get the info.

I have a very old dog ( nearly 17) and she used to get CS in her water but I
have moved house a few times very recently and have neglected that. She is on
10mg prednisone about three times a week, I also give her several homeopathic
Arthridese pills at the same time. This seems to give her relief. She doesn't
seem to be in pain but is stiff and reluctant to get up sometimes in the
morning.

Must dash off and get out the clay waterbowl and fill it with CS.

Thanks,
Tony