Thanks for your post...

I have asked so many times the process, but the sales department seems to be kept totally in the dark...stories of being heated to a crystalline state is as far as I can get...some company at one time trying to do a hostile take over to get their process...and when I try to get a list of the 70/80 + minerals in Water of Life there is no list...

Mind you, I have been using the products and some of them seem quite good, ie calcium/mag...

but some of the other things I was looking for have not happened...I have a shelf full and will give it one more go...

Would be most interested in any information anyone has on it...

last time I asked I got a private message to buy someone else's product...super duper silver...and that is definitely not what I am looking for...

I want concrete information...

if they are using a chemical, what is the best guess it is(the chloride thing ?)...and what effect would it have on someone taking it...and how effective would it make the mineral...

and does it constitute a huge ruse...

anyone know...

thanks,
a rose