Hello,
Your questions probably are off topic and that's probably why no one is
responding. But I am interested because I sell their products at my health food
store. I wish I had some answers for you.
Again I will ask you which products you got benefit from and what were the
benefits?
Thanks,
Paul
 a rose by any other name <palulu...@hotmail.com> wrote:If she does respond
please share anything that she will let you share with
us...

still no response to the process...is there any heat extraction,
crystallization or what ever involved...or is is simple chemical
extraction...and is it anyone's best guess it is chloride? And is that all
we have, best guesses???

I was told by an employee there that a doctor took the minerals to the same
lab that does lab work for MD Anderson Cancer Hospital in Houston, Texas.
The lab supposedly verified that there were indeed minerals in the water by
one test, and that indeed they were completely water soluble because even
under the highest magnification the mineral particles could not be seen.
Now, is this possible? I do not have the scientific background to know if
this kind of statement is even a possible truth...or to the educated
scientific mind this would immediately be seen as a hoax.

I do know that when it was brought up on the list that the ppm's on the
silver had been reduced from 150 to 100 that I called and inquired as to
why. The woman I always deal with whom I would call friend, said she was
given no explanation. I said is that no odd, but she had not questioned it.
Just like when I tried to get the list of the 70 or 80+ minerals in Water
of Life...if they know that there are that many minerals in there then
surely there must be a list somewhere of the minerals. Otherwise, how would
you know.

I am perplexed at the lack of information I am able to get. I was told that
they used to publish the names of the labs that tested their product but the
labs requested they no longer be listed as they were getting too many
inquiry calls from the general public.

At first I believed all of this...but now I have questions. There are so
many things I cannot get answers to.

If they are using a chloride, is that safe with gold, copper, iron
etc...again, do not have the background to know.

If anyone can shed any light on this, even in a pm if this is getting off
topic (is it?) I would most appreciate any information.

thanks so much...

a rose

List maintainer: Mike Devour