Marsha,
I would really like to know the specifics about your friend contracting
Argyria. Do you think they would be willing to share the details?
Specifically, I would like to know: 1. How much of the product they were using
and for how long before they contracted Argyria. 2. Have they ever used any
other silver products and if so, what brand, when (i.e. just before starting
with Wateroz), how much and for how long. 3. Have they ever tried a heavy metal
detox or used supplements such as Vitamin E and Selenium to get rid of the
Argyria.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Paul
 mamapug <mama...@netzero.net> wrote:Water Oz gave a friend of mine argyria.