From: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, December 01, 2002 10:32:52 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re:CS>Whoa, sorry bout that other message... please don't open -
lots ofhtml code in it. Here's my question about silver coins.

Hay Marshall how long did it take to find it?

Marshall Dudley writes:

> I would be careful about sucking on coins. I did that one time, and
coughed and swallowed it.

> Marshall
Yours Hank.
http://hdka.myecom.net/ct/ct.htm
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/hdka
http://www.victorthorn.com/babel/issue71/wing2.html
http://www.1heluva.com/cgi-bin/join.cgi?refer=17214

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.

More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.

http://freemail.myecom.net