That's right, if you use distilled water and don't add any salt or other stuff you'll come out with plain old CS (Chunky style, perhaps<g>).

At 11:10 PM 12/27/02 -0500, you wrote:
You can't get this mixture from making your own with a generator though
right? Silver nitrate does not form when you are making cs does it?I
thought it was something different. Kendra