kEEEP BREATHING.iFF  i WERE YOU I WOULD TRY TAKING A HEALTHY ITEM -NOT DRUG IT
IS  ESSENCIAL-COENZYME Q10.REALLY NATURAL BUT MANY ARE SHORT OF IT.ALSO IN
CONGRESS  NOTE FROM WWW.LEF.ORG A SNEEK ATTEMPT TO TACK ON  REAR END OF BILL
HR207 OUTLAWING PRECURSORS OF  PRECURSORS EVEN HEALTH ESSENCIALS FOR OLDER OVER
45 AS DHEA A  NATURAL  HORMONE.VOTER  ACTION NEEDED ON  POLITICIANS
.
 Wayne Fugitt <wa...@fugitt.com> wrote:Morning Robb, Jason, and the list.

I don't disagree with anything stated but have some observations that may
be interesting and valuable.

Some people breath frequent and shallow. This is not the best
way. Others never breath properly during their lifetime.

Others might be forced to breath differently, if they can think differently.

Now..... the specifics.

A few years back, I let a friendly doctor talk me into getting a heart
ultrasound.

The technician seemed concerned and worried. ( maybe with just cause )

She did in fact fetch a young cardiologist. He started firing questions at
me, without even sitting down.

Have you ever had a heart attack? My answer....... NO !

Have you ever had chest pains? My answer........ Once, when some
doctor gave me a blood pressure medication. I immediately quit taking it,
and have never had another chest pain.

Do you take an aspirin every day? My answer....... NO !

He said "you should take an aspirin every day". My answer, ........ "I
am not going to take an aspirin every day, All the doctors that I believe
say not to take aspirin".

By the way, this 20 to 30 minute bull session, cost $ 1000.00

Maybe I do have a heart problem. Seems they stated that one valve does
not work just right.

Still, I never have chest pains. At infrequent intervals, I notice a funny
and different feeling about where the left side of the heart would be. (
I still don't take any cotton picking aspirin or any other drug )

How does all this relate to breathing? When I do one to two exercise
routines per week, I never feel the
"funny feeling" in the heart.

I do EWOT about 1 to 2 times per week. Usually 10 minutes on the
treadmill, then connect the oxygen and do 12 to 20 minutes more.

A week or two ago, I was driving down the interstate and the "funny
feeling" in the heart started bugging me.

Guess what? I did some controlled, forced, deep breathing for a few
minutes and the problem disappeared.
It has not happened again since that time. Maybe I don't have a defective
valve at all, only a breathing problem.

Yes, I think a bit of knowledge about breathing can be very important. In
addition, I feel that practicing some breathing exercises could prevent
disease, maybe even cancer.

If anyone has any ideas on the heart problem, I would be willing to try the
suggestions.

I am now breathing slower and deeper. With some practice, and training
these involuntary muscles, this will become the way the body works, even
when sleeping.

Wayne