Andy

* From: Robert Berger

Hi Andy,

1. Yes, cathode goes to the negative terminal, and the anode to the
positive terminal. You could cut down the cathode but you would do
better is you made the anode about 30 " long in a serpentine formof
about 4.5 " long  up,down,up, down etc.
See if you can't find a piece of plexiglass for a lid to support it. You
really should add stirring of some sort.

2. Leave the HVAC process alone as there are several pitfalls in it. I
have done a lot of work with it but am now abonding it for the multi-
anode LVDC process.

"Ole Bob"