Hi "Ole Bob"

Regarding the stirrer, maybe I'm just a little paranoid about putting
anything into the brew vessel besides silver and DW.

I got the 48 hour number from your "Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:09:16" post. You
stated "With my squirrel cage anode setup I have used it about 48 hours at
1.19,5,9,12,&18 volts and it is as bright and shiny as when I started."

Perhaps I misunderstood you. I thought you were running each batch for 48
hours. Does agitating the water make a difference regarding whether silver
oxide or silver peroxide is formed or is that a function of the voltage?

In your opinion, is the small particle size you are producing a function of
the large anode?

As always, thanks for your time.
Andy

From: Robert Berger
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:50:36

Andy,

I think that you are gaging at a nat and swallowing a camel.

To make the stirrer you need a 3 1/2" length of #14 house wire. Strip
off about 1/4" of insulation, enough to clamp in a vise or a pair of
pliers. Slide the insulation off about a 5/16" and cut-off the copper.
The empty end will puch on to the motor shaft. place a 15 deg bend about
3/4" from the bottom end. It will stir up a strom at 1 1/2 volts, so I
parallel 3 10 ohm resistors and put in sereis with on of the motor
leads.

As for the shoe lace one uses a new one and they are made of nylon or
polyester neither of which is hazardous. Wash them in hot water, squezze
out the hot and rinse several times in DW. I prefer the white ones as I
can see the sludge as it forms.

Where did you get a 48 hour number????

I make 2 gallons at a time in a fish tank.I use 37 volts with a 12.67
current regulator in the positive line. This is my wide anode
and small cathode setup. At 7 hours I get about 8 PPM and at 10 hours 10
PPM. The TEM shows that this is sub-nm to 24 nm in size. No one except
Sovereign Silver comes anywhere near that small size, or biological
effectiveness.

A properly made silver solution will stay effect for years as the silver
is in solution and not suspended as particles.

One could make one gallon lost in half of the time. All one needs is a
timer switch and let it run.

"Ole Bob"