a...@lynchburg.net wrote:

> I found some info on HYDROGEN PEROXIDE and must say
> that I would be affraid to use it because of the bad
> and good properties
>
> here is what I found:
>
> Toxicity / Risks

It appears that most, if not all of these refer to H2O2 far in excess of any
application concentrations one would ever use.  They are talking about 35% and
orally 3%.  But normally one would use 3% topically, and a few drops of 3% in a
glass of water orally.

We all know that concentrated H2O2 is pretty wicked stuff. It must be diluted to
the proper concentration before use.  That is no different than anything else.
Cinnamon, spearmint and clove oils will burn you if not diluted.  Hydrochloric
acid will burn a hole in your skin and tissues, but can be taken in diluted form
to aid digestion.  Acetic Acid (vinegar) is poisonous and will burn you in
concentrated form.

Marshall