I took a gulp of Hydrogen Peroxide 36%, thinking it was my silver. I vomited
all day. However I have been considering adding 36% in my family's five
gallon jugs of water. I have used it for a while and noticed no benefits. I
have found Homozon to be beneficial. Actually I did not write that post I
copied it from another group to this group because this groups seams more
knowable on oxygen therapy.

Bernadette

> a...@lynchburg.net wrote:
>
> > I found some info on HYDROGEN PEROXIDE and must say
> > that I would be affraid to use it because of the bad
> > and good properties
> >
> > here is what I found:
> >
> > Toxicity / Risks
>
> It appears that most, if not all of these refer to H2O2 far in excess of
any
> application concentrations one would ever use.  They are talking about 35%
and
> orally 3%.  But normally one would use 3% topically, and a few drops of 3%
in a
> glass of water orally.
>
> We all know that concentrated H2O2 is pretty wicked stuff. It must be
diluted to
> the proper concentration before use.  That is no different than anything
else.
> Cinnamon, spearmint and clove oils will burn you if not diluted.
Hydrochloric