> Hello, I am new to the list and I have been told that many have been cured
> of Lyme Disease. Has anyone had Lyme in the Brain and been cured? I am
> interested in long standing, chronic Lyme cases, cures, and how your
testing
> was prior to the cure.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Bernadette

Dear Bernadette,
I`m one!
I had Lyme for almost 6 years. I lost my gallbladder, and still have some
permanent brain damage, which makes me feel like my feet are mostly numb.
That I can live with. The CS cured me when doxy couldn`t.
If you`d like to hear my complete story, send me a private email.
Marshalee, in Provo, Utah