--- Mike Monett <ncrffn...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
>   > Harvey,
>
>   > So are  you saying if I hook up the meter like
> this  it  will blow
>   > the fuse  every  time?
Geez Guys I dont have the time to wade through all the
CS posts! My typical 19 volt worn out 9 volt/3 series
battery supply conducts 170 ma on short, that is well
below blowing a fuse. Read the meter manual as
everyone states. If you aint using a battery supply
maybe it does blow the fuse! I am still trying to
figure out how anyone would hook up a amperage reading
the wrong way to begin with/ and then conclude what
the conductivity was!/ get with the program.
HDN

http://search.yahoo.com