> Re: CS>MultiMeter Question
> From: Jeff
> Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:20:47

  > Thanks for the reply Mike,

  > Yes that  is the generator I got. I have printed out  this message
  > so I  can  have  a  hard  copy of  the  links  and  info.  I don't
  > understand 90%  of it but I will endeavor to learn all I  can from
  > it. The charts and things on your website help me to  understand a
  > lot better.

  Thanks for  the  nice  comments, Jeff.  I  hope  the  information is
  useful.

  Don't worry about remarks on reading the manual to learn how  to use
  the dvm. Some people may have started when the manuals  were several
  inches thick. Nowadays, as you point out, they seem to be written on
  bubble-gum wrappers.

  Learning about  something  as complicated as  colloidal  silver will
  take time.  There is a lot of strange terminology,  and  the process
  may change  unpredictably  with the methods commonly  used.  You can
  actually find  threads  in the archive  that  seriously  discuss the
  effect of the phase of the moon on silver production!

  I think  a  lot of the variation may be due  to  limitations  in the
  circuits and the method of controlling the current.

  I also had a lot of difficulty getting repeatability before going to
  high voltage. This seems to have solved all the problems, and  I now
  am very happy with the results.

  So keep  us updated on your progress, and please  don't  hesitate if
  you have any questions. You are probably helping others  get started
  who may  have  similar  questions, but they  may  not  want  to risk
  adverse comments by posting them.

Mike Monett