Hi Mike,
Sorry to hear about your mold infection. That is not easy to live with.

Could you please say what it means to 'properly prepare' garlic. And also how do you take it, and can you say how it reduces the headaches and repairs the toxin damage?
Regards,
Tony

Mike Monett wrote:

  I suffered a heavy exposure to toxic mold several years ago. Besides
  completely wrecking  my   health,   it   gave  me  constant, intense
  headaches that make it difficult to focus. I guess it shows up in my
  writing. Again, I apologize.

  The doctors are no help. I have found by trial and error some things
  that do.  Diet is important, and cs helps fight  illness  and repair
  the damage.  But  the  biggest thing  I  found  was  crushed garlic.
  Properly prepared,  it  reduces the severity  of  the  headaches and
  helps repair the damage from the toxins. But it still takes  time. I
  think in  another three or four months, I should be back  to normal.
  In the meantime, please bear with me - I'm trying my best.

Best Regards,
Mike Monett