At 01:50 AM 5/8/03, you wrote:
  Ignorance is True Bliss. 10 machines? Are you going into business?

Actually I gave those machines away free to friends.

  I'm all in favor of getting the word on cs out, but if you think you
  can get  away  with operating a device outside  it's  spec,  it will
  eventually catch up with you.

  Why not  try  the LM334? It is guaranteed to  work  in  your current
  range:

I'll take a look at it.

I appreciate constructive criticism, that's how we improve processes. But you came across as angry and sneering. Perhaps I misread it. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

Thanks for the information.

+-----   Bentonite Clay for sale    -----+
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/davebe/clay.html
¦              David Bearrow             ¦
¦          dav...@sbcglobal.net          ¦
+----      Phone: (972)722-8319      ----+