Here is an article on Utopia Silvers site from a 1914 Scientific American,
while this isn't about all the 650+ pathogens it touches on the "scientific"
AND "documented" proof that it does work there is documented proof all over if
you look. Also if you want to find the pathogens that it is effective on go out
and buy some of the books the some of these sites say their article refrences,
back about the time colloidal silver was abandoned (1930s) here in the US in
favor of synthesized antibiotics research was being done in the UK on a broad
scale of colloidal metals most of these books are used as reference for these
articles which is mainly edited information from the same article. There is
plenty of proof out there if you decide to look. The UCLA BYU and the
University of Noth Texas studies. I haven't been using CS for long but what I
have used it on works great as with MSM as well. I don't know if you use CS and
I don't care but it bothers me when I see someone who comes into this list
making claims that it doesn't work when they themselves have not verified squat
wants to know what research what pathogens this that and the other. If you look
you will find. When I first started using CS I believe I was questioned about
the same thing by you as a matter of fact after I made a mention how good I
felt taking CS, and in all honesty I really didn't have answer well now I do,
instead of bashing people about it, go and look for yourself, you trying so
hard it seems to throw a wrench into the works, do some research yourself, and
if you say you can't find anything you are either not looking or just
discrediting CS and the people that use it.

My advice to everyone is to use the internet, to search these claims, use their
bibliographies and order some of these book, you can get them on amazon ,barnes
and noble and other online book sites, sometimes you can even get first
editions which are a little expensive but nice to have. For instance you can
still get this book which our government would like people not to know about.
Bats, Mosquitoes and Dollars
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=Bats%2C+Mosquitoes+and+Dollars&userid=2TX8DV7US7
 it explains some diseases and how insects are the carriers and this includes
smallpox and contagious it really isn't. When I find this stuff it amazes me
that our government and health system would rather poison us with unproven
vaccines than to admit cleanliness and sanitation are the reason smallpox has
been eradicated. What bothers me even more is that for the most part we as a
people actually believe the crap that they tell us.