Dear Tom,

I didn't mean to come across as a jerk. Sometime I do that without even
realizing it.

The point I was trying to make is that there is a big difference between
saying "colloidal silver has been proven to kill over 650 different
pathogens" or saying "I believe that colloidal silver has been proven to kill
over 650 different pathogens". Bold statements like that need to be
qualified. I personally haven't seen the evidence to support the statement.
If enough people repeat the quote, does it make it true? I don't think so.

I could say the same thing about household bleach. It probably works better
than CS for killing pathogens, but the statement is still speculation unless
it is backed up with some kind of scientific study.

The problem starts when the claims get convoluted with the testimonials.
Someone will say; "I've used colloidal silver to ward off colds, re-grow
amputated heads and it gives me 15 percent better gas mileage". The Fed's
move in and impose a bunch of regulations. This screws it up for the honest
merchants and hinders the cause in general.

Anyhow, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Sorry if I ruffled your
feathers,

Best wishes,
Andy