<<Check the archives, the original publication was given some time ago.  It
was in something like Explore magazine sometime I believe in the 80's.
There should be messages in the archives that give the exact name and date
of the article. >>

   **  We talked about this extensively a few months ago.  No one could find
anything more than anecdotal evidence that CS kills over 650 pathogens.

   More than likely studies were done on several pathogens and from there,
the majority of the "650 pathogens" was extrapolated.   This cannot be used
as a fact until it is proven in people.

Regards,
Catherine