Tansy is a common plant, tanacetum vulgare, not to be confused with ragwort tansy senecio jacobaea, a native western weed. Can usually be found in nurseries that carry some herbs. Once you've got it, you've got it; grows well under most conditions, self seeds and sometimes divides (sprouts) from roots. Yellow flowers in summer, member of compositae family, i.e., like daisy flowers with a different looking center surrounded by many petals.
Hope this helps, flies are an aggravation! Malcolm