Call your local heating and air people. You should be able to get a whole house electronic air purifier/filter/ionizer installed in the duct work for around $500.
 Most HVAC people have them in stock.
I've had one for years it works quite well. I paid $500 installed...clears a room full of woodsmoke in minutes.

Ode