Thanks for the suggestion about the hepa filter.  I have seen them
advertised on the TV and those are really expensive, but I will
see if I can get a cheaper one at Sears or Home Depot.
Shirquinson

Joseph Fritz <sil...@chaosrealms.com> wrote:
Check hepa filters almost all the ones I've seen also have an activated carbon
filter will get rid of smoke
Sincerely Joseph Fritz