Mike,
I understand that you've been Atkins type for some time and you must have gone
into Lemon already ketogenic?

I also understand that this Lemon diet is only a 10 to 12 day thingy?

I think I'd consider this a "break" and not worry about muscle loss on such a
temporary basis.
Of course you're not going to stay ketogenic.
BTW, not much info included in your post other than 1000 cal/day.

Damn, now I gotta get ANOTHER book.

Note: Atkins used a 1000 cal/day jumpstart in his system consisting of 10 grams
of cream cheese/day for not more than 5 days.
This was for Hardcases.
This'd have nothing to do with cleansing though.
Does drop weight quickly though.

                                                                Chuck

I got a sweater for Christmas
...I really  wanted a screamer or a moaner.