  From: sol
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Heel Spurs

  Trem,
    The Birkenstock inserts are what did me the most good, if I go without them
too long, the tendons flare up, so looks like I'll be using the inserts for the
forseeable future...so I'd have to guess the tendon problems called "heel
spurs" are really mechanical in nature as a mechanical solution fixes them.
  paula